Friday, September 24, 2004

RFID tags - the Mark of the Beast or an answer to inventory prayer?

I feel like I might be the last one on the bandwagon here – a little late to the dance without a date, but, hey I never promised to bring the latest tech news and advice, just bring the quality tech news and advice. (Although I try to be current as much as possible).

So, RFIDs. The Mark of the Beast to some. Others the ultimate inventory tracking system.

Some consider it the last straw in surveillance and breach of privacy. Important legislature will decide if the consumer will be informed of the presence of RFID tags can be removed.

My goal here is to keep a balanced list of links I consider relevant for you and I to decide if we will embrace this technology and profitably capitalize on it or if we will resist it tooth and nail – in legislation and voice.

Overcoming the Challenges of RFID

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home